Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Our Thanks again to so many members

dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 9,839
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:52 AM in Spine-Health Announcements
Tam, Dave, "C", Cindy, JoAnn,Cathie and myself try to monitor all the forum categories plus the Chat room to make sure that there are no forum violations.

With the number of members this site has (10,000+), and being International, it is virtually impossible for all the above folks to monitor everything.

We are so grateful that there are many members that help us with this task. I get Private Messages, Emails, etc to alert us to various problem areas.

I don't know how many of you have heard about the "Guardian Angels" Basically, its a non-profit organization that help police departments in watching , monitoring and reporting civil and serious crimes.

Well, we never have serious crimes here, but the group of people that do help us are really The Guardian Angels of Spine-Health

I would love to name these members here, but I've also received in the past that anyone reporting a problem is being a snitch. Well, that is the furthest from the truth.

The folks out here that have always helped us, understand who they are. And I can say that the site owners are also aware of the help they provide.

All we want here is a totally safe environment in the forums and the Chatroom for everyone to enjoy.

Our thanks to all of you who help make this happen.

I am so sorry, I apologize that I left cath111 off our the list I mentioned above.
Ron DiLauro Spine-Health System Administrator
I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com

• Ron,

I have no heartburn about turning someone in for being a brat, a spammer, cold... If I am a snitch, cool! This site is comforting to lots of us, be it support, giving support, sounding off - venting, or just chatting a 'water cooler' type of thing.

You have a really good team to work with, and they and you, keep mayhem to a minimum. I've seen other sites, holey cow, things get way, way, way out of control. I for one will continue to send 'love notes' of issues. You all are doing great, thanks!!!!

PCTF C4 - T2, Laminectomies C5, C6 & C7. Severe Palsy left arm/hand.