Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Clinical trial recruiting patients with chronic back pain

smartenssmarten Posts: 8
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:52 AM in Chronic Pain
For those that may be interested, Spine-health.com is working with a company that is recruiting patients for a clinical trial studying electrotherapy. Their device is called Cutaneous Field Stimulation (CFS), used at home, for 30 minutes twice daily for the first 2 weeks and then as needed for pain. Eligible patients are those who have had back pain for at least 6 months. Most participants who have had surgery in the past are able to participate as long as they are not considering surgery or changes in their current pain medications or other pain therapies in the near future. For more info: http://www.spine-health.com/clinical-trials/spine-trial.

Sylvia Marten
President, Veritas Health LLC
www.spine-health.com and www.Arthritis-health.com

• What geographic areas are they doing this study in? How are they working it with us scattered all over the country (US) and the world? Thanks!!

[Update - my edit] Never mind (G). I read the thread you posted, and there is no way I could make the drive to the Florida locations. It is interesting though, kind of looks like a huge TENS electrode followed up by a little one near it. Interesting. My TENS nor EMS is helping my back much - good for the neck and arms. :)

PCTF C4 - T2, Laminectomies C5, C6 & C7. Severe Palsy left arm/hand.
This discussion has been closed.