Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Feeling great today!!!!

jlrfryejjlrfrye ohioPosts: 1,110
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:52 AM in Chronic Pain
I woke up this morning to NO pain. Nothing, no sore neck or lower back. I havent done this in what seems like years. It feels wonderful. I have forgotten what it is like to be pain free. So my wish for today is that everyone on spine health have a pain free day! Wouldnt that be great, imagine the post that day.lol. Everyone have a wonderful day!!!!!!!

• Excellent! Don't over do it and mess up this wonderful feeling! I can tell I'm going to have a good day too but it is because I put a new pain patch on last night and the first day is always the best, minus the nausea that always comes along with a new patch.
  • What a nice feeling isnt it
  • That's awesome! Enjoy it. Feeling good can be infectious, so spread it around.

Thanks for the morning uplift.

• jlrfryejjlrfrye ohioPosts: 1,110
    Still no pain or should I say no physical pain. The day was great and I came bouncing into the house to find a letter on the table from the pet food litigation for the poisoned dog food. They agree that my beloved dog Sparky did die from the pet food and offered me a settlement. I would rather have my dog back. Its been 3 years now and Im sitting here crying as I think about him. Yes i have another dog now but he will never replace the special place in my heart that Sparky has. He was a old friend, a friend for 14 years. God do I miss him
  • I'm really sorry about your dog Sparky. I don't know the circumstances, but can totally understand what it's like to lose a pet whose loved very much and is an integral part of the family. My dog, Bobby, was 16 and a half when we lost him and I still miss him loads (even though it's been a few years now).

Great news about being pain free - that's terrific. Let's hope you get another great painfree day tomorrow. As for me, well unfortunately I've been up a ladder trying to clean my ceiling today - not the best idea I've had. Needless to say I didn't get as far as cleaning a quarter before I had to give up. I feel so blimming useless sometimes because I know, only a few years ago, this would have posed no problem for me. Oh well, I'll try and do a bit more tomorrow!
    2 x Microdiscectomy 2005 / PLIFusion 2-level 2010 / revision surgery 2011 / NEVRO Senza spinal cord stimulator implanted February 2013. I WILL NOT GIVE IN / UP !!
  • That's great news about you're feeling no pain. A couple of times for a few minutes I've had no pain.

Sorry to hear Sparky died from poisoning, of course no money can make up for the loss of a pet but at least there is justice and accountability for pet food companies but no monetary amount will bring the beloved Sparky back. Take care. Charry
    DDD of lumbar spine with sciatica to left hip,leg and foot. L4-L5 posterior disc bulge with prominent facets, L5-S1 prominent facets with a posterior osteocartilaginous bar. Mild bilateral foraminal narrowing c-spine c4-c7 RN
This discussion has been closed.