Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Hello, and thank you for this site....

skiwitchsskiwitch Posts: 2
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:52 AM in New Member Introductions
I am currently lost, and in constant pain. It is my hope that I will be able to obtain much information to take with me to my next pain management appointment.

Thank you, for giving me this opportunity.

Take care, enjoy life and stay pain free. :)))

• HI

Let me say welcome to spine-health. Have a look around and I am sure you will find others dealing with the same issues. Please give the members some more information about your medical situation and maybe they can give you some ideas of things that have worked for them.

Just thought I would stop by and welcome you to spine-health.
  • This is a great site for support when you need it and hope you feel welcomed here as I once was when I joined. Take care. Charry
    DDD of lumbar spine with sciatica to left hip,leg and foot. L4-L5 posterior disc bulge with prominent facets, L5-S1 prominent facets with a posterior osteocartilaginous bar. Mild bilateral foraminal narrowing c-spine c4-c7 RN
  • SavageSavage United StatesPosts: 5,476
    So sorry for your painful situation. I can relate as can everyone on this site.
    This site has benefited me so much...I hope it does the same for you.
    Welcome and keep in touch. :)
    Spine-Health Moderator
    Please read my medical history at: Medical History

• hi and welcome to the forum! :H we are here to offer you support and answer what questions we can. so glad you dropped in!! please take your time and have a good look around the different forums.. feel free to stop by anytime, there is always someone home!! good luck with your pain problems... Jenny :)
  • Welcome to Spine-Health, the best spine site on the web, including the forums that are full of friendly, knowledgeable and supportive peeps.

Let me guess...you love to ski? (Or used to...)

I'm looking forward to reading your posts and seeing what's going on with you. We're all in the same spiney boat and I hope you land onshore.

Take care of yourself and we're all trying to stay pain-"less".

• Just wanted to say hi and welcome you to a wealth of information and super people who "get it" and understand your situation. As well as unsurpassed support!

As Tamtam said please give us some more info on what's going on with you so we can give you some tailored advise :-) you will be surprised how similar we all are here in so many aspects of chronic pain.

Good luck at your PM appointment!