Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

post no longer required

backache99backache99 Posts: 1,338
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:52 AM in Water Cooler
1997 laminectomy
2007 repeat laminectomy and discectomy L4/L5
2011 ALIF {L4/L5/S1}
2012 ? bowel problems .still under investigation
2014 bladder operation may 19th 2014

• Wow, that sounds serious! And since you can't log-in to your account, you can't even check to see if there is a place where you can contact the administrators of facebook to see if you can shut them down in any way.

I think I would ask a friend who is also on facebook to check if they can contact headquarters for help. Obviously you will need to shut it all down and start over with a different profile, password, etc.

Hope you get it fixed, good luck!
  • MetalneckMetalneck Island of Misfit toysPosts: 1,364
    Application - spam attack on my account ....
    I deactivated my account (which is an option under account settings)

Facebook I have found to be rather high schoolish and a strange sort of cyber popularity contest ...
    I am so over being 16 again.

Spine-health Moderator
    Welcome to Spine-Health  Please read the linked guidelines!!

• Seriously. I set up an account a few yrs ago because it was the only way to see something that should have been shared in RL (IMO). Can you believe that, people share so much of their lives via facebook or some other form of internet service (social networking-what an oxymoron) that the thought of actual meeting, mailing, talking on a real phone and having real conversations and dinners are becoming pretty rare/things of the past.

Now, if my sons gf/s brothers uncles friends son passes gas on a tuesday afternoon after school..I will hear about it in real time regardless if I give a crap or not, and I want to cancel my account, but I just know that all of those people playing those games will feel let down if I can't see their progress :OO
  • LOL, that is too funny Robin!! I actually like having my account, it's the easiest way to keep in touch with friends I have made over the years being in the military, and we're now scattered literally all over the world. I've been able to reconnect and actually visit with a lot of those friends from keeping in touch thru fb. I'm also in contact with lots of people from our site here, who I talk to everyday and find it such a blessing.

There are people on my "friends" list though, you know, the people like the chick who sat 3 rows over and 2 seats back in grade 9 homeroom, it was nice to hear from them that once, but other than that, it's kind of silly. And the fact that my mom facebook stalks me :W (I just found out that's called creeping? lol) But I do enjoy my daily chats and moves in Scrabble games with my grandma! :D
    APROUD CANADIANveteranButNOTa doctor, my thoughts are my own
  • Exactly! Some things are nice, even special, others not so much. My sons must be different..lol. Now my oldest son is ASKING me to add him and I was telling him not to worry, I won'y add you (lmao), he said "no, I want you to". Oh gee, and I don't know how to say this without it sounding wrong..haha, but I don't want to add my sons , I want to delete my account. Here's What; I don't want my (and I am not at all the kind of person this is going to make me sound like), but I don't want my, hmmm, I want to seperate my different types of peeps. I like it that way. I think it's just weird to eat picnic with the socialites, and weird to social with the picnikers. Yeah, it sounds bad, but whatever, there's just no good way to be honest sometimes & I really don't mean it that way.. #:S