Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement
advertisement
Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Hail Hail Bin Laden is Dead

NumbskullNNumbskull Posts: 1,526
edited 06/11/2012 - 7:52 AM in Water Cooler
Kelly
APROUD CANADIANveteranButNOTa doctor, my thoughts are my own
advertisement

Comments

• Kelly,

I think I've smiled more tonight than I have in a long time! I can't wait to see the pictures! I agree, it's not over, but a great victory! :)

Hi-Ho the Bin is dead, the Bin is dead... Oops, Wizard of Oz mode off! Snicker....

Brenda
    PCTF C4 - T2, Laminectomies C5, C6 & C7. Severe Palsy left arm/hand.
  • Ding dong Bin Laden's DEAD, wake up get of bed, Bin Laden's DEAD.
    more wizard of oz!
    I am ecstatic! Sorry, but as an American and a native New Yorker, this is LOOOONG overdue!

But its just a chapter in this horrible war on terror!

So very proud of the US forces!

9/11 WE WILL NEVER FORGET!
    add 5/1/11! Justice has prevailed!

V
  • such good news

i wonder how things will play out now....

flower
  • Flower,

I figure it this way, it can play out several ways:

1. Retaliation is possible, but splintered.
    2. In house fighting for a new leader.
    3. Or metaphorically speaking (Oz again) the monkeys will celebrate the "witch" is dead?

I'm sure some of his "members" weren't members by choice!

Sadly many times when you take the leader of a drug cartel or in this case a terror "group", the ole hydra-head theory comes to mind. Either one of his Lieutenants will step up, or they will fight for who will be the "next" new leader. ??? Time will tell.

Or... Those of his group might realize that if their knowing all boss is toast, they too are reachable!

Brenda
  • the case brenda, that his followers will think about the death of thier leader and realize they are now all vunerable and futile to continue

but retaliation is a real possibility, as is your scenario of a new leader,and those splintered cell groups

just reading some news now that states " a nucleur bomb hidden in europe would be set off if bin laden was captured or killed, according to terrorist sheik mohammed who was captured and held in 2006 at guatanamo,and who is awaiting trial"

anyway, bin ladens death is a victory against the war on terrorism and that is a win
  • Ms. Flower,

I too hope that the groups break up and realize they are free of the control of Bin Laden!

As to the threats from the Sheik, I wouldn't put a lot of stock in such rantings. In my experience, "caged animals" will say anything to try to 'scare' or intimidate their captors. We can't live in the what ifs - that would drive us all nuts. Similar was said about Saddam, and what happened? Nothing....

I can't wait to see what tomorrow brings around the world, as many "day" people here were on pillow time when this news broke. I would love to see how many coffee cups hit the floor in shock! (G) Still smiling - way better than pain meds!!!

Brenda
  • had to laugh at your comment about peoples coffee cups falling to the ground from shock

but it is really, guess coz its taken awhile

and yes that sheik was prob just ranting, and hes all locked up now

flower
  • Yeppers Flower, I am actually picturing the mouths open, cups hitting the floor, and the "WHAT????" coming out of many mouths in the morning!

Nodding. Having arrested many; it is amazing the threats these mutts have when they are hooked up! Like I'm going to just let them walk cuz they threatened me? What's that phrase? If I had a nickel for every.... Well you know.

It doesn't matter if they are home grown or imported thugs, thugs are thugs! They can't show fear, as their buds would kick their cabooses to Pluto and then some!! You want to see fear in these guys eyes? Tell them that you will release them into general population, or "on their home boy block", and with shaking their hand, thanking them for their help!! They will pee themselves to give you info - no way do they want to be seen "helping the man" as they say! (Insert evil grin) 8> image:)" alt=">:)" height="20" />

Brenda
  • To the CIA, and our military forces.

And a salute to the Navy Seals (from a marine).

Job well done.
  • You are a Marine!
    Thank you for your service!
    V
  • I want to see the pictures! Sorry, I want proof...

Brenda
  • We should of brought him back to the usa and fuse him from ass to neck. Killing him was way too good for him. Is fusion not our secret weapon for torture? Trying to use his wife as a body shield just goes to show what a coward the man realy was.

He should of been killed a long time ago not draging our feet. If we was able to go in to pakistan now then we could of droped troops in there earlier to prevent him from crossing over by the border and got him 10 years ago.
    Flexicore ADR 2004 resulting nerve damage l4l5 Fusion 2006 same level, 2009 hardware removal with lami !
    2012 scs implant ,
  • Remember, you have to *have* a spine to be able to fuse it! Rofla!!!! Sorry, couldn't resist! :)

Brenda
  • Well yes i guess he was spineless for sure. Ok well he would of been a good person to do clinical trials on like a brain trasplant of a baboon. Then put him in a zoo to everyone toss rocks at him. If they want to fight us fight like man on the battle field not send punks to hijack a commercial plane kill civilians. I dont even see how they are in any way proud of that kind of action. And pakistan can kiss our ass. They clearly cant be trusted sleeping with the enemy, you get crabs. Hee hee,
    Flexicore ADR 2004 resulting nerve damage l4l5 Fusion 2006 same level, 2009 hardware removal with lami !
    2012 scs implant ,
  • Hehehe.. I like the zoo idea! (EG) As for the rest, fanatics will be around until the end of time unfortunately. In their minds, it's "their way, or no way." Or something pretty darn close. Sad really. "If you don't believe my way, I will force the issue." The worst kind of school yard bully mode!

Brenda
  • I realize that this is something we will never know.

But i hope that one of the Seals gave Binladen a good old fashioned ass-whupping, before they killed him!

Fantasy; Chuck Norris movies, If not hopefully the next bad guy they catch.
  • There is more than one bully on the playground, and many innocent by-standers are dead/dying.
advertisement