Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement
advertisement
Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Whats Up

olpaneloolpanel Posts: 4
edited 06/11/2012 - 7:52 AM in New Member Introductions
Hello everyone !!
I have a lot of questions but I read the do's and don'ts and I am kinda lost. So no one will interpet my gibberish? My doctor didn't.So what is the use. Ive had this situation going on for over 30 years to no avail and again to no avail. Where do you recomend that I go to get a better understanding of my situation????????????? PLease Help !!!!! The Cervical surgeon said he would have to fuse 5 disks together and he won't do it ... Against his hypicratic oath he said. My back surgeon said that I have four bulging dics and there is nothing he can do.
Thanks for ??????
Jim
advertisement

Comments

• I am not sure if you have a a question in there that i understand personaly. If you have bulging disc dont always mean pain is coming from that. And if it is it might be just one of them posibly thats causing pain posibly. So there are many prosedures to remove posibly partial of the disc that if it is touching a nerve. You never want to do the most invasive surgery if there is another way to get releif. Go see a neuro see what he says, also a pain clinic usualy will understand pain. Thats what business they are in.

Ps you spelled disc wrong also, you wrote 4 bulging dicks. If you have 4 bulging dicks then you beter find a diferent dr lol.
    Flexicore ADR 2004 resulting nerve damage l4l5 Fusion 2006 same level, 2009 hardware removal with lami !
    2012 scs implant ,
  • whata typo can do lol
    flower
  • Nice information. Thanks for sharing..