Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

New results

OuchieOOuchie Posts: 1
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:53 AM in Neck Pain: Cervical
I had an 2 level ACDF w Corpectomy in Feb 2010,and I was left with left arm numbness. Since then I recently started having some numbness in my right arm. When I originally started going to the Nuero I was blind sided and unlearned and was shocked to end up having surgery 2 weeks later. I want to be more informed this time lol! I know we can't ask for diagnosis on these forums, but I would like at least some opinions on my MRI and I don't want to go back to the Nuero unprepared this time lol! My results for my recent MRI is below. Ty ahead for any input as it would be greatly appreciated.

Degenerative disease is present as follows:
C3/4: Posterior disc osteophyte complex with a central disc protrusion. Effacement of ventral CSF
C4/5: Posterior disc osteophyte complex. Small uncovertebral osteophytes.
C5/6: Posterior disc osteophyte complex with a greater right-sided component. Moderate to marked right neural foraminal stenosis. Effacement of ventral CSF. No fefinitive cord impingement.
C6/7: Posterior disc osteophyte complex with a large broad-based disc bulge involving the right aspect. Impingement on the ventral cord is suspectected. Multiple moderate canal stenosis. Moderate to marked right -sided neural foraminal stenosis.
Impression : Interval surgical intervention in comparison with prior MRI. There has been stabilization anteriorly from C4- C7. There is abnormal marrow signal involving the C4 vertebrae which demonstrate abnormal enhancement. Etiology is uncertain. Neoplastic process cannot be excluded. Persistent abnormal signal intensity of the cord at the C6 vertebral body level which demonstrates abnormal enhancement. Etiology of this signal abnormality is uncertain. If the patient has a primary carcinoma secondary neoplastic process cannot be excluded. Since this was previously identified addition lessions such as ependymoma cannot be excluded. Multilevel cervical spondylosis without significant change more pronounced at the lower cervical spine as described above. Clinical correlation is essential.

Any input would be greatly appreciated.