I've decided to get a second opinion in regards to the surgery. I'm having my tests faxed to the University of Pennsylvania hospital in Philly, and they are going to have the NS take a look and let me know what he thinks. I decided that surgery on my spine definitely requires a second opinion. So, we'll see what he says. If they say they want me to come in and can't get me in until after June 8th, then I'll postpone the surgery.