Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

It's getting worse

KimD592KKimD592 Posts: 435
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:53 AM in Chronic Pain
The last few days have been particularly bad. I'm not sure if it's because it's been cool and damp since Sunday, but the numbness and tingling and burning sensation in my legs is especially bothersome. I'm having a terrible time walking, and I actually had a minor fall this morning because of it. My back is hurting terribly and I'm popping Motrin like it's water. I hope to hear from the NS at UPenn today, but it may not be until next week, depending on when my doctor's office is able to fax my test results over to them. I just don't know how much longer I can take this. My husband is working late today, so I won't have any help with the kids.

• Hey there...I would suggest doing a remote opinion from eCleveland clinic but that will likely take 2-3weeks by the time you send in everything and hear back. They are great though.

Did your surgeon offer you any pain meds to help you until the surgery date? I recall you have children so I know you probably don't want to take them unless you need them. You may want to ask if you can take 8-hour slow release tylenol with the advil. I find they work well together.
This discussion has been closed.