Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

medtronic battery problems

wdwgrannywwdwgranny Posts: 63
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:53 AM in Spinal Cord Stimulation
i have had my inplant sice 2008 aug i have been having trouble getting a good connection to change rpograms now i got a message that has a person holding a telephone?? how soon do these have to be replaced mine is on 24/7

• Normally the battery should last around 9 years if it is a rechargeable one and about 5 years if it is a non-rechargeable battery.

The non-rechargeable batteries will display a screen with the phone icon and it will also have either ERI or EOS on the screen underneath the dorky picture of the doc.

The implanted non-rechargeable
    neurostimulator battery is
    nearing depletion and stimulation
    will not be available soon.
    Call your clinician to schedule
    a visit.
    You may clear this screen and
    return to the THERAPY screen
    by pressing any arrow on the
    NAVIGATOR key. This screen
    reappears daily. After clearing
    this screen, a low battery level
    icon appears on the Status row
    of the THERAPY screen.

The implanted non-rechargeable
    neurostimulator battery is
    depleted and stimulation is not
    Call your doctor.
  • thanks that is right from my booklet , but what ii was wondering is real life concerns , like did any one have to have replaced before the typical book info . thank so much your always have so much info feel well :)