Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Found Fast Relief With A Homeopathic

SeekinganswersSSeekinganswers Posts: 3
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:54 AM in Alternative Treatments
This product has far exceeded my expectations. I posted a brief comment about this a few days ago, but this has helped me so much, that I decided that I needed to make this a topic by itself. Hopefully, this will help you fellow pain sufferers.

I have battled with various pain for over 15 years:
- Lower back pain for about 15 years after trying to move a Christmas tree from a bad angle (very dumb move)
- I have very bad head aches on average 2 times a week
- Over the past few years I have developed aches of my nech and shoulder area, and is what I understand to be as a form of arthritis and inflammation.

All this to say that I found a homeopathic that gets rid of the pain extremely fast (for me personally, about 5 minutes or less). The product is called Jack's Homeopathic Answer and it can be found at www.nowhere.com . They guarantee their product for satisfaction so you can't go wrong.

We have used it for various things in our family and I have told many of my friends about it. We have used it on everything from headaches, lower back pain, toothaches, sprained ankles, cuts, poison ivy, inflammation and arthritis. It has worked every time. I keep wondering if it will stop working, but it keeps doing the job. Sometimes on my headaches I have had to apply it two times. If the headache didn't go away in 5 minutes, i would apply it a second time. Then, it worked.

I know this does not fix my real issues, but it has really been a hero for me, because it takes care of the pain and I can go about my day without pain.

I am still looking for a way to naturally (without surgery) find a solution for the actual problems with my lower back and the inflammatory arthritis. I am looking for some type of exercise to strengthen my lower back and maybe some type of food to get rid of arthritis.

Post edited to remove URL, solicitation is not permitted on Spine-Health

Ron DiLauro, Spine-Health System Administrator 07/21/11

• i been using virgin coconut oil and some days dmso , that also helps deal with the inflammation and leg pain just massage the oil in the legs and my lower back, There are a lot of natural things that they say helps. And its helped me deal with pain a litle beter and take less meds then before also. I looked at the web page' yes it has arnica in it ' which is 1 of the oils i also read also helps inflammation and pain among many others.
    Flexicore ADR 2004 resulting nerve damage l4l5 Fusion 2006 same level, 2009 hardware removal with lami !
    2012 scs implant ,
  • Hey it's really helpful and a way with out any risk to go for homeopathy though it takes long time to cure.
  • Hey, have you tried Jack's answer for joint pain. My aunt is suffering from joint pain since many years. By reading your above post I think i recommend this product to her. Thanks for providing the link.
  • I have had good results using Ruta Gravolens homeopathic cream. It is mainly recommended for muscular strains but can be good to relieve back pain. I also use arnica now and then. Also Woodlock which is Chinese is very warming!
  • Yes, my wife actually used Jack's Answer Original on her fingers. Her joints on a couple of fingers have bothered her for a couple of years now, and it was getting worse. After using Jack's Answer one-time, she didn't have any pain for a few days. She used it again, and now it has been about a month and the pain has not returned.

Jack's Answer isn't necessarily supposed to get rid of pain for good, but in her case it has gotten rid of it for at least 4 weeks now. It has done a similar thing for my neck and upper shoulders. I used to have pain every day, and now since I started using JAck's answer, it will sometimes take care of the pain for 4 or 5 weeks without having to re-apply it.

Edited by Tam for advertisements
  • Its been 26 years for us using homeopathy as our only medical practice to treat our patients. Since then always have seen our patients smiling after treatment. Homeopathic medicines are made of natural herbs, that is the the reason it had healed your back pain so fast. There is no involvement of chemicals in homeopathic medicines.
  • caroline2caroline2 Posts: 92
    edited 08/05/2015 - 10:41 AM
    I've used homeopathy off and on for years....Still use some and the best topical I use is Topricin for pain which contains 11 homeopathic solutions and the bottle says what these solutions address pain wise. I just got out of bed and rubbed my feet with my Topricin and I get some nice relief for a while...all treatments are temporary, arthritis is permanent and continues to advance with age, it has for me. I try to use Toprcin on most body parts but I kinda save it for the worst areas as it's a tad pricey, but if it helps, which is does, I spend the money and shop for best prices...

Before you try any supplement, herb, over the counter item, exercise program, mechanical aid, brace, etc always consult with your doctor to make sure you get their approval.
    Some of these products may be very effective, but no two individuals or medical conditions are alike. What works for one, may cause trouble for another..

Ron DiLauro, Spine-Health System Moderator

Bodywide OA, Fibro and complications from Hip Replacement.