Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Daytime Spine-Health CHATs > better than Daytime

dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 9,846
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:54 AM in Spine-Health Announcements
Serials and better than Judge Judy

I really applaud Dave (Metalneck) for starting the initiative into making this happen. CHAT has always been a very important part of Spine-Health. It provides an instant response in talking with other members. Its a chance to un wide, take off your shoes, have some fun and even for just a little bit, forget about your medical conditions.

That is why, when we saw CHAT having problems with Trolls, Spammers and people who just want to be nasty to others, we had to clamp down. I am happy to say, these problems seem to be in the past now, sure, it may come up time to time, but I have faith in our member community.

So getting CHAT moving day and night is a great idea. I have seen the overall 'feel and touch' of Spine-Health moving more and more to the positive, friendly and want-to-be-here atmosphere. We all want to see this continue to grow and become even stronger.

When I first joined Spine-Health in 2006, the tone was all members watched for each others back, members cared about other members, members were always looking to help other members and the introduction to new people was amazing. Sure, back then there were only about 2,200 members and now we are over 11,000. But the objectives of Spine-Health has never changed.

The major reason for this pleasant environment is due to the member community. I have been around long enough to realize that people take care of people. And to me, right now this is what I am seeing.

Thanks from my entire team and I know without asking them, thanks from the owners of Spine-Health.

Ron DiLauro Spine-Health System Administrator
I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com

• MetalneckMetalneck Island of Misfit toysPosts: 1,364
    Thank you Sir! ...

I am very glad to have this forum available to us, and to assist any way possible.

Its as good for me as for anyone who may join in!

And a special thanks to Alex ... who has been with me most of the time!!

And all are welcome ... don't be shy !!

Warmest regards to all,

Spine-health Moderator
    Welcome to Spine-Health  Please read the linked guidelines!!

• It is an awesome little group we have here! I know most days (well, nights mostly) I'm in chat, I've left feeling better than when I got there. I don't know what I'd do without having the people I've "met" here in my life!
    APROUD CANADIANveteranButNOTa doctor, my thoughts are my own
  • I am so grateful to have found this site. There is so much to read and learn. I am especially grateful for the chat. Everyone has been super friendly, especially all of you! Thank you. It makes a long and bumpy road feel just a bit smoother.
  • I love coming to chat the new and regulars are so pleasant and helpful and supportive. The little trolls I wanta squish :D Truly Ellie
  • dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 9,846

That is really the biggest blemish CHAT has. The Trolls and those that want to cause problems.
    Chat has been a vehicle that so many people have come to enjoy and benefit from. It is a shame that there is a small minority that want to disrupt that.

We try to do what we can to make sure Chat is a safe and enjoyable place for everyone.
    Ron DiLauro Spine-Health System Administrator
    I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
    You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com
  • I have never figured out how to go to and get in a chat room. Could some one give me five minutes and give me simple directions on how to enter and participate. Thnx so much!!!
  • MetalneckMetalneck Island of Misfit toysPosts: 1,364
    Click on the word "chat" when it is displayed at the top of the screen .... it should take you there.

Just need to hope or wait for others to be there !!!

Used to try to always be on at 11:00 am CST ....
    Thursday night seems to be a regular occurance ...

I hope that helps ... Hope to see you there!!

Spine-health Moderator
    Welcome to Spine-Health  Please read the linked guidelines!!

• My laptop is finaly repaired so soon as i pick it up i will pop in to chat. So hide your daughters, hide your wives!

Nothing like drinking cofee in the morning in the nude and chatting in sh about your pain, lol.

Cold weather is here so everyone is going to be hurting more so beter have plenty of cheese for the whine thats going to take place,

Things are going to get ugly, Ron get your pen ready! You going to be writing warnings from november up to at least march!

Flexicore ADR 2004 resulting nerve damage l4l5 Fusion 2006 same level, 2009 hardware removal with lami !
    2012 scs implant ,
  • LizLiz Posts: 7,832
    Glad to hear you will at last be back in chat Alex, now give me a few days to get back home and I will join you. I wish you hadn't given us the visual though, I was only just coming to terms with you chatting in your thong LOL

Liz, Spine-health Moderator

Spinal stenosis since 1995
    Lumber decompression surgery S1 L5-L3[1996]
    Cervical stenosis, so far avoided surgery