Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement
advertisement
Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Sciatica And Lower Lumbar and neck deteriation and Major Pain

skully313sskully313 Posts: 10
edited 06/11/2012 - 7:54 AM in Chronic Pain
Good Morning im new here but this is my issue.I'm in severe pain every day from Sciatica which effects my whole left side lower back nd neck as well. I was in a accident 4 years ago when a teenager with his buddies hit my explorer i just got it , i did;nt even get a chance to put insurance on it , it still had the old owners plate on it. I was going around the block yo get my mail from my old apt. Well he hit me 75 miles i was going thru the stop sogn after waiting the normal count. I was put into a huge postall truck, tore off a fire hydrant and the front porch of a hjouse, i went to trauma for 19 hours, i was 6 months pregnant at the time there concern as mine was for the baby, which she turned upside down during the crash. My water dripped out slowly and i was at the hospital a lot at the end of the pregnancy and ended in a C-Section. After delivery i could'nt walk barely for days the morphine drip was a joke. I now have sever sciatica and deteareation of the lower lumbar and neck.I was given Norco Ms Contin, Neurotin and Xxnax plus Soma and Maxzide for my high blood pressure which i got. I lost 100 pounds in 4 years from 255 now 155. Im very dwpressed some days im just bed ridden and i cry alot as im also going thru ther change of life. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated. I was diagnosed with Dysthymic disorder which is life long depression and my doc gave me prozac 20mg and increased it to 40mg it isnt working at all on me. Someone suggested i take cymbalta 30mg, any help would be appreciated.
advertisement
This discussion has been closed.