Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Spinal cord stimulator

bailey1bbailey1 Posts: 25
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:54 AM in Spinal Cord Stimulation
Well today is the day! After 1 1/2 of waiting my trial begins today. Appt is at 1:30 Wish me luck. Will keep everyone posted on how I'm doing. Hopefully this will give me some much needed relief because my pain has gotten worse over the last few months.

• Well in a few hours I will be under and hopefully one step closer to having some pain relief. I wanted to take a moment and say hi to Becky, Alex, Sue, Liz, Windy, Mari, Steve, Paul, and all you other sh friends of mine. I know I've been scares lately but I want y'all to know I do think of you often and keep you all in my prayers daily. I'm really nervous about this procedure my anxiety is running a little high right mow but talking on here helps me out. They plan on giving me some meds to help me relax so I hope it helps.

Thanks again everyone for being there for me over the years.
  • Up date! Everything went great it took them almost 2 hours to get everything right but I'm pleased with the results so far. Tomorrow will be the true test while I'm walking.
  • Hope it helps bailey.
    Flexicore ADR 2004 resulting nerve damage l4l5 Fusion 2006 same level, 2009 hardware removal with lami !
    2012 scs implant ,