Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

STRAKER /BACKACHE99 tony is back on facebook

backache99backache99 Posts: 1,338
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:54 AM in Good News
after my account was hijacked i lost all my pictures and other information and my personal details were used to open loads of dating sites {without my permission!} also my ugly mug was used on someones profile .the only good thing was they had given my age out at 37 {i am 45} but seriously i was very p1553D at FB .and unable to stop the emails and all the other rubbish .i was unable to close down the sites because i did not know the pass words .so now i have a new account and a new screen name on FB its toni bear .so if you receive anything from me it will be under my name of toni bear and nothing else .thanks for all the people that have joined my page already
1997 laminectomy
2007 repeat laminectomy and discectomy L4/L5
2011 ALIF {L4/L5/S1}
2012 ? bowel problems .still under investigation
2014 bladder operation may 19th 2014