Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

A new and important Medical site

dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 9,868
edited 11/21/2014 - 4:44 AM in Spine-Health Announcements
I've watched Spine-Health grow over the past 4 years or so.
There was a time when we had about 2,000 members and there were only a handful of medical articles and videos.

Fast forward to today, and we have over 11,000 members and new medical articles and videos are introduced on a regular basis. Spine-Health has become the medical site for all Spinal related issues.

Take a moment and read About Spine-Health
This will give you a good understanding about Spine-Health.

Recently, Spine-Health has launched a new website under their company umbrella. It is called

eArthritis Health - Trusted Information for Arthritis Relief

The url is: http://www.earthritishealth.com/

This is an open site, so everyone can take a look at the content. The site is especially important to me. My last spinal surgery was in 2000, but I have had two complete shoulders replaced and am now looking a total hip replacements. The culprit? Arthritis

The site is new and the Spine-Health owners are tweaking it, adding content, etc.

If you have any comments and/or suggestions about this new site, please email Stephanie sburke@spine-health.com or myself at rdilauro@gmail.com

Arthritis has always been viewed as a condition we get as we age. But we never thought about how early in life this can happen. My daughter is 32 and she has been dealing with arthritis in her knees for over 10 years now.

Why does it happen?
What can be done?
What are some of the treatments?

This and so much more can be found at http://www.earthritishealth.com/
Ron DiLauro Spine-Health System Administrator
I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com

• Had a look around the site and has some great information. It is definitely worth the look if your suffering from Arthritis, or maybe you have unexplained pain and not sure where it is coming from.
  • ...answer questions like "If you have arthritis in your spine, are you bound to have it in the rest of your body/joints also?"?

I'll hop over and take a look, but just curious if it covers this type of thing. I've always wondered if, since I have osteoarthritis throughout my spine, it's inevitable that I have it elsewhere too.

Thanks for sharing this info.

• Thanks, Ron. I had a quick look through as well, and actually sent the link on to my mom, who suffers from really bad arthritis in her hands. Lots of good stuff in there!
    APROUD CANADIANveteranButNOTa doctor, my thoughts are my own
  • LizLiz Posts: 7,832
    Thank you for the link Ron, what a great site for recognising and relieving the pain of Arthritis. I have suffered osteoarthritis for many years and the information looks spot on. I will be using the site myself and recommending it too.

Liz, Spine-health Moderator

Spinal stenosis since 1995
    Lumber decompression surgery S1 L5-L3[1996]
    Cervical stenosis, so far avoided surgery
  • It's very important site for right information about medical.