Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Second Opinions

john6l6jjohn6l6 Posts: 1
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:55 AM in Back Surgery and Neck Surgery
hey everybody... I just wanted to share a link that i found useful. There is this website that offers you the ability to get in touch with various elite spine surgeons across the nation for expert advice related to all your back and neck pain needs. I have been using it for months, been very useful to answer questions you might have. Its called noway.com.

Post edited to remove URL, Solicitation is not permitted on Spine-Health, nor do we want to posting of other medical site URLs. If you feel the need to tell people, then please do this offline

Ron DiLauro, Spine-Health System Administrator 08/04/11