Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Spine surgeon in Delaware?

BuelaBBuela Posts: 67
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:55 AM in Back Surgery and Neck Surgery
Can anyone recommend someone you've worked with in Delaware and would recommend -- or let me know by PM someone you've worked with in Delaware and would NOT recommend.

All spine surgeon recommendations are appreciated, but those for c-spine are appreciated even more.

• Hi! I don't know if you are willing to travel to PA or NJ, but I just had single-level ACDF on Monday 8/8. My orthopedic surgeon is with the Rothman Institute. They are the best of the best in the region. Many of the physicians are also the team physicians/orthopedists for the Phillies, Eagles, Flyers, etc. I work in the healthcare field, and when I was asked who I was seeing and where I was having surgery (Jefferson), the physicians and nurses with whom I work were assuring me that I was in great hands. And, now that the road to recovery begins, I have to say that the experience and care I received during my surgery was top notch. I've had less than desirable experiences at other hospitals in Philadelphia but I have to say that the care I received at Jefferson was wonderful. My doctor called me the night before surgery just to see if I had any questions, and to alleviate any fears or anxiety I was having. My anti-doctor husband even said "wow, that was your surgeon??? I'm impressed!"

I know it might be a bit of a haul for you but I can't recommend Rothman enough. Good luck!