Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

New Pillow today

chattiecchattie Posts: 37
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:55 AM in Sleep Problems
My new memory foam pillow has just arrived so I'm excited to test it out tonight hopefully it can make even the smallest of improvements to my poor sleeping habits

• Let me know if it helps you! I've been thinking about getting one. :)
    2011 ACDF C5-6 for Spondylosis with Myleopathy
    2012 L4-5 herniated disc and hernated disc at C4/5 2013 Taking Amitriptyline for headaches

• How did you sleep?

Like Lili, I have also been considering getting a cervical pillow.
  • Alright so it went pretty well it was strange to get used to at first because it quite hard but it was really good at supporting my neck I wouldn't say my sleep was an amazing difference but my neck wasn't in horrible pain so I'd say go for it
  • I'm glad you had success with your neck pain with this pillow! I have tried 3 different types of cervical pillows so far and heard mixed reviews on the memory foam pillows. I'm not crazy about spending that money since I've already spent a lot of money so far on pillows and gadgets for my neck pain. My PT say that her mother tried it and hated it. Thanks for sharing and I might just give it a try! :)
    2011 ACDF C5-6 for Spondylosis with Myleopathy
    2012 L4-5 herniated disc and hernated disc at C4/5 2013 Taking Amitriptyline for headaches
  • i have one on my recliner and one on my bed .there is already a post [started my by me } about it . expensive but worth every penny
    1997 laminectomy
    2007 repeat laminectomy and discectomy L4/L5
    2011 ALIF {L4/L5/S1}
    2012 ? bowel problems .still under investigation
    2014 bladder operation may 19th 2014