Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Okay...can log on via Driod IP, but not regular IP??

Tonight has been weird. I've been getting:

"The page you are looking for is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later."

I've never gotten this before....

I know I am not deleted, so that isn't it. I could NOT connect into the site for like 4 hours, so I tried via my Droid, and here I am. What is going on? For a little bit I thought maybe unscheduled maintenance was in progress, but now wondering....I say that because there are posts in the times I could NOT get on. Bug?

Brenda - presented thanks to Droid interface....

PCTF C4 - T2, Laminectomies C5, C6 & C7. Severe Palsy left arm/hand.

• Tried to go back to my Internet, and get the same warning...what the hell???

Something funky is going on okay?? What the heck did I do that I CAN NOT log on via MY Internet connection? This is not cool..... If I am getting tossed, as least please, tell me why? Thanks.

Admin- via registration, I think you have my Internet address (email addy) If I am being tossed, please tell me, I can deal with it 'warts and all'....thanks. Sniff. :(

No, NOT happy, in tears....
  • You are not getting tossed, so please don't worry about that. There must be something causing an interference.

About a year ago, I could no longer log on. They had me switch to firefox and everything works great. I would suggest trying to delete all your cookies, reboot your computer, change browsers, etc. Ron will see this in the morning (wait, it is already morning, lol). Perhaps he will have an answer for you.

Surviving chronic pain one day at a time, praying for a reprieve because living another 40 years like this doesn't sound too fun!
  • LizLiz Posts: 7,832
    I couldn't log on either, I tried 2 hours ago, it told me to try again. Tried now and again with no luck. I have just been able to access the site OK. I was having problems yesterday too, but the site was just slow loading. I notice I am the only user showing online which is unusual so it appears others are having problems too.

Liz, Spine-health Moderator

Spinal stenosis since 1995
    Lumber decompression surgery S1 L5-L3[1996]
    Cervical stenosis, so far avoided surgery
  • Is there a droid app? I can't seem to get on here on my droid.
    ACDF C4-5 June 23rd, 2011

Another surgery in the near future. I am 26 years old.

Current Meds- Norco 7.5/325, Cymbalta 60mg, Gabapentin, Adderall 20mg
  • Brenda you will need to try it again now, as there was issues with a server. Also depending on how high you have your security settings set, may not let you log on. I know GRaham(Z06) uses a droid so he might be able to shed some light as to how to log on, if he logs on from his droid. I personally don't use a droid so I have no knowledge of them, Apple here. Donna know there is no app on the app store.
  • Cindy,

Howdy, long time no see!! Actually I am a beta tester for Firefox - on beta 7.0 now. It was really weird as I've never gotten this 'error page' before.

I see Liz had problems too, so dunno. I just thought it strange that I could lot in via my Droid, but not my physical (DSL) internet. It all seem fine now. :)

I hope you're doing well.

• Donna,

Yes there is. Go to the Market Place and search for "easy tether". The free version is good for sites that don't require a secure connection (like your bank site for instance), and to buy it was $9.99 if memory serves is secure for banking on line. :)

• No, had no problems logging on via easy tether with my Droid, it was my regular DSL internet that was giving me that error page. All seems to be back to normal now. Thanks much!!

• To use the chatroom on your android phone (or tablet - I've personally tried it on the Xoom) you need to have the flash application installed:

Note that this requires you to have a phone that supports firmware 2.2 and up. All of the Motorola Droid phones support this version.

On the other hand, I imagine the chat is going to be a tight fit on your phone for viewing and suggest that you try it on a tablet if you have one.
  • Thanks very much! I've had no problems with my Droid on here or chat, it was just not letting me (and others as I have found) even log onto SH via 'regular' internet. It was weird, but so far it hasn't happened again.

Oh "Droid and chat", it isn't bad if only a few are in there (less convos to follow), and you bump the font up on your phone and use it sideways! (G)