Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Need help finding surgeon and support

LisadiinfloridaLLisadiinflorida Posts: 2
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:56 AM in Neck Pain: Cervical
Hi, Im struggling a lot. I have remaining scoliosis on my neck, amd was told by a Neurologist that since I just had a failed fusion at C 5-6 and another above it, that my best route would be to have another big fusion. I'm very apprehensive. He said he couldn't do it but would talk to some colleges. It would consist of fusing me where my Harrington rod ends up to C3, leaving a bit of room to move my neck. I just don't know, am not informed enough, want to return to work from disability, and not become more restricted in terms of movement.

Thanks for any help anyone can offer!

• Where are in in Florida? I am in Homestead, and have a new wonderful Orthopedic spine surgeon...mind you I am a cervical mess - so went to a orthopedic vs neuro....

PCTF C4 - T2, Laminectomies C5, C6 & C7. Severe Palsy left arm/hand.
  • What part of Florida ate you in? I live in Jacksonville and in this area , I would recommend the EDITED. Dr. EDITED did my fusion and did an excellent doctor. He and his staff was wonderful. He has a great bedside manner. Good luck

As per Spine-Health Rules, "You agree not to post specific physician names or health care facilities names on Spine-Health.com.

Edited by Authority Member Numbskull