Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Mr - Nope he is not going to stay on Spine-Health

steve023steve023 Posts: 1
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:56 AM in Sacroiliac (SI) Joint Problems
Post Deleted. There are times when I read what some member tries to pass as a post and I just have to shake my head. There are spammers , those that are in the game of soliciting services, but then we have people like this person, who wanted to use this site for his own personal gain and has no compassion or understanding about what this site is about and our objectives. I have no problem banning people like this one, today and anytime

Ron DiLauro, Spine-Health System Administrator 08/30/11

• wondered why he had added to a post yesterday as i thought you had already banned him .everyone deserves a second chance {thank you !} but some just abuse it .good decision you are a very fair man and i know they you don't ban just for the hell of it .nice one Ron
    1997 laminectomy
    2007 repeat laminectomy and discectomy L4/L5
    2011 ALIF {L4/L5/S1}
    2012 ? bowel problems .still under investigation
    2014 bladder operation may 19th 2014
  • Good morning all. I spoted the title on this. I thought my ex wife tracked me down. I had a pain spike untill i opened it. I feel much beter now. She about 6'6" tall. Weighs about 580 pounds. She has a tatoo says Born To Be Wide!,

If you let her in here, Mark my words we going to have a serious problem me and you..
    There will be blood and its more then likely going to be mine. I am a blood type A for the record in case i need blood transfusion.

That mail order bride from russia was a real bad idea.
    Flexicore ADR 2004 resulting nerve damage l4l5 Fusion 2006 same level, 2009 hardware removal with lami !
    2012 scs implant ,
  • stop it! =))
    DDD of lumbar spine with sciatica to left hip,leg and foot. L4-L5 posterior disc bulge with prominent facets, L5-S1 prominent facets with a posterior osteocartilaginous bar. Mild bilateral foraminal narrowing c-spine c4-c7 RN
  • for my laugh of the day! I needed that.

• With the pain I am having today, really didn't think I could even smile...Alex you changed that for me. =)) thank you

>:D< Karen
    >:D< >:-D< : Karen
    L3-S1 herniation and bulges, stenosis, mod facet,ddd,impinged nerves,coccydinia
    discectomy/lami July 2011-unsuccessful
    adr L5-S1 Feb 2012
  • Alex,

You describe me, I mean her, so perfectly?
    So much for anonymity?

Between me and you, it was actually Alaska not Russia and you get what you pay for.

Thanks for the giggle. lol!