Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Frannie PageFFrannie Page Posts: 193
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:56 AM in New Member Introductions
It's me, Frannie...have been on this site for awhile and totally enjoy it...However, we lost our house in the hurricane last weekend, so I won't be able to post for awhile. Am at a friends in another state right now, but am headed back today,,,House and sheds are lost...will either have to rebuild or tear down...waiting to hear from FEMA on this... No need to respond...will be back online as soon as I can,,no power around our house,,,
Hope you all are well today with low pain levels!

• Oh my gosh, sorry to hear that! How are you doing? How is your family?
    ACDF C4-5 June 23rd, 2011

Another surgery in the near future. I am 26 years old.

Current Meds- Norco 7.5/325, Cymbalta 60mg, Gabapentin, Adderall 20mg
  • I am so sorry to hear this. How is everyone doing? Hope that you are all safe and sound. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Big >:D< Karen
    >:D< >:-D< : Karen
    L3-S1 herniation and bulges, stenosis, mod facet,ddd,impinged nerves,coccydinia
    discectomy/lami July 2011-unsuccessful
    adr L5-S1 Feb 2012
  • Our house needs to be totally redone inside...still waiting to foundation inspection... FEMA has sent money to start, and is giving us rent money for up to 18 months...have to find a place soon, before it get cold. Living in our camper in a neighbor's yard for now.. Had triple hernia surgery last week, and it's ok so far...Dr couldn't believe he found 3!!! Geez...
    Using a neighbors computer for now...will log in again maybe over the weekend...
  • OMG, so sorry to hear this. please allow me to keep you and your family in my prayers
  • Sorry to hear about your house and hope you can find an apartment and get back into your home one day soon. I hope you heal well after your hernia surgery also. Must be hard to find an apt. and get furniture also but you will be happier in an apt. Can you get an apt. close to the lake or somewhere nice? Saying a prayer for you and your family. Charry
    DDD of lumbar spine with sciatica to left hip,leg and foot. L4-L5 posterior disc bulge with prominent facets, L5-S1 prominent facets with a posterior osteocartilaginous bar. Mild bilateral foraminal narrowing c-spine c4-c7 RN