Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement
advertisement
Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

I just fell! Owwwww. I'm freaking out.

babyruthbbabyruth Posts: 260
edited 06/11/2012 - 7:56 AM in Lower Back Pain
the wheels from my office chair slide out as i was bending over to give the kitty a treat and i fell forward. i got caught up in the handrest too. my left leg is really, really, aching and i'm getting the odd sharp zap all along the S1 dermatomal pathway, and i am starting to get some spasms near the scar from my fusion surgery.

i just took some dilaudid and advil, and am going to take a warm bath now because i have a whirlpool tub. i'm afraid to lay down and go to sleep fearing that i might wake up painfully debilitated with this. like, what if i popped screw loose from a rod?

well, there's not much that i can do about it now. i guess i'll just have to deal with it as it comes. i live alone though so i hope i can take care of myself. i really don't want to go under the knife again :(

i gotta go find the kitty to give her a treat. the big bang on the floor scared her and she buggered off. lol
advertisement

Comments

This discussion has been closed.