Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Degenative joint dasease in the lower spine

tduncan38ttduncan38 Posts: 1
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:56 AM in New Member Introductions
My name is Tammy i was diagnosed with degenerative joint disease in the lower spine and i also have bursitis in my hips. I am on my feet allot at work and in allot of pain by the end of my shift!!! I'm already on pain pills but the dosage i am on now don't seem to be working. What type of shoes is the best to wear to help with that i wear Dr. Shoals it helped at first but now it doesn't i have had the shoes for about a month now. And I'm always Tired no energy!! I got to force myself to go to work.

• hi and welcome to the forum! we are here to offer you support and answer what questions we can. i cannot help you with your shoe problem but i am sorry you are in severe pain with little relief.have you considered that it is time to see your doctor and have your pain medication dosage adjusted?? this may not help your feet but could help you feel a bit bettter with the bursitis and the DJD. good luck to you! i hope you find some pain relief soon.. Jenny :)
  • SavageSavage United StatesPosts: 5,427
    Jenny has a good idea about seeing doc and maybe your meds need updating.

Someone here may know about your shoe situation. If you stay on this site and use the search..you may find someone else's shoe ideas.
    Take care
    Spine-Health Moderator
    Please read my medical history at: Medical History