Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

I'm new here. Stage Collapse

CryssieCCryssie Posts: 1
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:56 AM in New Member Introductions
Hi everyone,

I'm new here. I'm a SAHM of 3 active boys. I was involved in the Sugarland collapse and the stage fell upon my back. I'm alive and I'm very grateful but I've found I have a lot of damage to my disks and learning what this means. I have 3 bulging in my neck, 2 bulging in my middle, and 2 herniated disks in lower back.

Next week I'll start PT for they finally got enough info that shows I don't have any broken parts in my spine. My left arm goes numb and sometimes down my legs. I start walking and I lock up.

I reacted and got sent to the ER with the meds my first neurosurgeon put me on. However, his bedside manner SUCKED! He spent only 3 minutes with me after I awaited one hour and 15 minutes for him. He switched me to different meds, didn't listen to my concerns, and scheduled PT. I called my primary right away in tears and they saw me. They switched my meds around and I've very grateful.

Well, that s me! Thank you all for reading.

• sunny1966ssunny1966 VIRGINIAPosts: 1,385
    Hi and welcome to Spine-Health. I'm sorry for the traumatic experience that has brought you here. We're here for you to help in anyway we can, if only by listening.

I hope that PT helps with your pain. I'm sure your three boys require a lot of energy! Take care and keep us posted.

• welcome to the forum. i am grateful that you survived the accident, i did say a prayer for all involved and i'm glad some of my well wishes made its way all the way from canada O:)

there are plenty of cool people around here who will provide help and comraderie one way or another. we all learn from each other and present in different ways. for me, i'm a lumbar and a thoracic sufferer.

see you around the boards.