Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

flu shots times folks ..UK ONLY

backache99backache99 Posts: 1,338
yes its that time of year .no i don't mean Christmas ! flu is here and many uk citizens on this forum should be entitled to a free shot .due to the fact that we have a chronic condition or more than one .so do like i have done and book your shot .you don't want flu for Christmas {this is not medical advice just GOOD ADVICE LOL}
1997 laminectomy
2007 repeat laminectomy and discectomy L4/L5
2011 ALIF {L4/L5/S1}
2012 ? bowel problems .still under investigation
2014 bladder operation may 19th 2014

• I live in USA and got my this past Thursday :)
    L1 - S2 "gone" useless in 1 way or another. DDD. RA. Bone Spurs. Tons of nerve damage/issues. Stenosis. Both knees replaced. 50 yrs old. I had a great fall (hence my user name) at age 41 and it has been a domino effect every since.
  • dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 9,846
    to get your flu shot.
    When we were all much younger, stronger and without spinal problems, the idea of getting a flu shot was at the bottom of the list.

For us, it is more important. We can not afford to have any additional problems. So, by getting our flu shots, we can hopefully reduce just one other problem, that is goodness.

Ron DiLauro Spine-Health System Administrator
    I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
    You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com
  • on the 4 oct but i have just started with a cold .and i don't know about you but when i get a cold it floors me ..i am weak at the best of times so a cold is not what i need
    1997 laminectomy
    2007 repeat laminectomy and discectomy L4/L5
    2011 ALIF {L4/L5/S1}
    2012 ? bowel problems .still under investigation
    2014 bladder operation may 19th 2014
  • Last time i went for my flu shot i got the flu. So no thanks. I can get sick by myself , i dont need any help! Git-ir-done
    Flexicore ADR 2004 resulting nerve damage l4l5 Fusion 2006 same level, 2009 hardware removal with lami !
    2012 scs implant ,