Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Condolences tamtam

alexhurtingaalexhurting Posts: 1,991
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:57 AM in Matters of the Heart
I would like to extend my deepest condolences of the passing of your father, Alex,
Flexicore ADR 2004 resulting nerve damage l4l5 Fusion 2006 same level, 2009 hardware removal with lami !
2012 scs implant ,

• Oh tam-tam Im so very sorry to hear this news. Big hugs to you and your family.
  • LizLiz Posts: 7,832
    Sincere condolences, Thinking of you and your family at this sad time

Liz, Spine-health Moderator

Spinal stenosis since 1995
    Lumber decompression surgery S1 L5-L3[1996]
    Cervical stenosis, so far avoided surgery
  • to hear of your loss. Prayers and condolences to you and your family.
  • Tamtam,

Deepest condolences to you and your family. So sorry.

PCTF C4 - T2, Laminectomies C5, C6 & C7. Severe Palsy left arm/hand.
  • Tamtam

My thoughts and prayers are with you, your family and your loved ones!

• So sorry for your loss.Deepest Condolences. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this time.

>:D< Karen
    >:D< >:-D< : Karen
    L3-S1 herniation and bulges, stenosis, mod facet,ddd,impinged nerves,coccydinia
    discectomy/lami July 2011-unsuccessful
    adr L5-S1 Feb 2012
  • sunny1966ssunny1966 VIRGINIAPosts: 1,385
    I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. You and yours are in my thoughts and prayers during this difficult time.

• Sorry to hear about the loss of your Father. Praying you will make it through this most difficult time. Charry
    DDD of lumbar spine with sciatica to left hip,leg and foot. L4-L5 posterior disc bulge with prominent facets, L5-S1 prominent facets with a posterior osteocartilaginous bar. Mild bilateral foraminal narrowing c-spine c4-c7 RN
  • sorry for you loss .
    1997 laminectomy
    2007 repeat laminectomy and discectomy L4/L5
    2011 ALIF {L4/L5/S1}
    2012 ? bowel problems .still under investigation
    2014 bladder operation may 19th 2014
  • sorry for you loss .
    1997 laminectomy
    2007 repeat laminectomy and discectomy L4/L5
    2011 ALIF {L4/L5/S1}
    2012 ? bowel problems .still under investigation
    2014 bladder operation may 19th 2014
  • jlrfryejjlrfrye ohioPosts: 1,110
    Sorry for your loss and prayers are being said for you and your family during this hard time
  • Sorry Tamtam for the passing of your dad. Ellie
  • MetalneckMetalneck Island of Misfit toysPosts: 1,368
    I am so sorry ... blessings for him and you.

I will always remember his hearing aid story.

Warmest regards,

Spine-Health Moderator
    Welcome to Spine-Health  Please read the linked guidelines!!  (Click on Welcome to Spine-Health)

• I am so very sorry for the passing of your father. The loss of a parent or one of our children hurts so bad. When someone we love becomes a memory, then the memory becomes a treasure. My prayers are with you at this painful time, take care, Brenda C.

• Once again, I'm so sorry for your loss. It is great to see the support you have on here. Please know that people are praying for you, and reach out to us for anything you need. You can call me any time.

Surviving chronic pain one day at a time, praying for a reprieve because living another 40 years like this doesn't sound too fun!
  • Tam...sorry for your loss, prayers to you and the family during this difficult time.

• Thank you all for your prayers and support. My dad was 90 a WWII veteran serving on the missouri at the signing of japan surrender. So he will be buried with full military honors. I am thankful in the end he still had all of his mental facalties. But his down fall was falling and fracturing his back and having cauda. So being on a permanent cath, just took it toll with infection over infection from it. He loved his baseball, even though he went blind after retiring it was not a hinderance he learned to see with his hands. So he will be missed, but as religious person we all know he is in a better place now.

But thank you all for your prayers and support, very much appreciated at this difficult time.
  • My condolences tammy. You're a good daughter! You did a lot for your mom and dad when others wouldn't. You've always stood up to make sure your dad got the help he need as best as you could given your own issues. Your dad knew that and was proud of you. Take care.

• I've been away from here for a while and missed this post. I am so sorry for your loss; thinking of you and your family at this very difficult time.

"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal;
    love leaves a memory no one can steal."
    ~From a headstone in Ireland~
  • I'm very sorry for your loss.
    I also just noticed this post.

Just remember all the happy times, and it will always put a smile on your face.

Thats also great he was buried with full military honors.
    A sad but proud moment.

My best.
  • Tam..
    I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your father, such a devastating loss. You are all in my prayers and if there is anything you might need please feel free to ask.
    You have a lot of support here and with others so please take care of yourself.
  • j.howiejj.howie Brentwood, Ca., USAPosts: 1,732
    I just saw this.Please accept my late condolences. I lost my mother almost 1 yr. ago. It takes time. There is no one size fits all in the mourning of the loss of a loved one. There is a lot of bereavance help out there.
    Click my name to see my Medical history
    You get what you get, not what you deserve......I stole that from Susan (rip)
    Today is yours to embrace........ for tomorrow, who knows what might be starring you in the face!