Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

William GarzaWilliam Garza TexasPosts: 2,393
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:57 AM in Depression and Coping
Look for it where ever and whenever you can, we are allowed now, we are entitled to be basking in the warm glow of some contentment.
Who said you must be dower, ashes and hairshirts, and the woeful countenance. Give your light to another and begin to shine in the deepness of the night.

If you cant find the light, strike the spark that is your beautiful and worthy self. Give light unto the world as if the very first star in the eastering sky.
Better yet...

Let us make a new constellation upon the firmanent. I will light my little spark, if you will.

Then, if another will join us we will grow a little brighter, and before long someone looking for it will see, and their little light will shine up!

Can you see it, just over there, a little light is faltering in the long night, bit if we shine a little harder, maybe they will see us and shine long enough to join with us, making us that much brighter.

Before long across these vast gulfs there will be little groups of us shining energetically, and others will want to join this little pleade's

I know you, I have seen you, O little star in the darkness..
You who smiles against the pain, not depite it, but because you will not give up, or give in to the dark without the good fight. I see you trying your utmost every single day to be the beacon of hope for others, I see you, I know who you are and I hold my Honor and valor dear as I see you struggle, I cant help but be uplifted as you struggle everyday, yet your head still rises and smiles to me, hiding the pain inside.

You cant hide that light from me, And you shouldnt turn it of because there are no other lights to be seen.
You cant hide the life inside despite the agony of life..
Because your made different, that is what makes you special.

Dont give up
Dont ever give in
Dont ever sell out your life

True Spiney warriors do not sell their life cheaply...
It has to be taken from them kicking screaming and biting.
Facing this formidable foe, most outsiders do not or will not understaand how much life is within us.

We have limits, but we never ever stop pushing them to find the razors edge of existance, that is where life is most interesting.

We have sadness, but since when is life without, just be cause were sad at times,does not mean were broken, Were just sad.

We have pain, well, who doesnt, just because ours will bend us like the tree in the hurricaine, or wear at us like the rock in the water in the stream. We are strong like the oak, we have learned to bend in this wind, so that we wont break, and in this shelter, others still need us for our strength and quiet dignity. The cold waters of life flow all around us, some times cold, sometimes hot, yet even as it wears away the sharp edges, we are better able to stand the flood when it comes, because we are ready for the rush of it.

Learn to bend and not break
Be still as the stream of life flows all around you, instead of fighting the pressure, let it go all around you.

Be a light for others, come together and let the rest of the humans in this race look up and wonder. Let them see us light up the night like a newborn constellation and want to be like us.

There is no shame in who or what you are
The essential you is still there,
are you going to let me see it?
Are you going to let EVERYONE! see who you are what and how?

Can you do this one thing, tonight, turn on that little light and SHINE!

I know when enough of us come forth shining like a new day bursting from behind the storm wracked heavens, "They" will look to their soul and hold it cheaply, for if they cannnot join us, they may be shamed to bask in our light.

Will you shine,
not for me, but for those unfortunate who wont or cant, Lets be a beacon, each and every one here, give your light free rein to run rampant and proud through the darkness, nor comet will you be,to flash bright and then fade away to darkness once again this is an eternal and nourishing light that feeds and grows.

I see you there, in the darkness
I see fitful little candle out there...
Here is my light,
lets make the night shine...
William Garza
Spine-Health Mod

Welcome to Spine-Health