Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

new problem

JulieAJJulieA Posts: 1,420
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:57 AM in Upper Back Pain, Thoracic
As some of you know me I wanted to share my latest development butt pain almost like the sciatica that I used to have but it is no where near that abusive. Its a nuisabce but not killing me.

The pain has changed to go into my right hip and that really doesn't feel very nice either.

So today I have a new LOUD pain centered around T10/T11/T12. It started talking to me around 3 pm and by 5 she was threatrning me with all out wore. At 9 I was in tears, hugging my big ball, decompressing and I had the tens unti on high. I did 20 min hanging off the ball and 20 on the highest heat I coul stand.

I see my PM thid week and my NS next week so the timing is good. It is just very difficult yo get my work done.

This was the reason my NS wanted me to have a ct myelogram on this area. He had a feeling all was not well and I do believe he is right. Crossing my fingers that this will be scgeduled soon.

• SavageSavage United StatesPosts: 5,476
    It's great your doc seems to be right there for you...but that does't help much for the pain attacks. I sure hope they find a solution for you soon.

You said it's very difficult to get your work done. Yikes...I don't know how you can concentrate on anything while in so much pain. I hope your work is something you can put on hold for awhile as you deal with the pain and treatment.

Or maybe someone could help with the added work in your life...as you try to focus on getting a handle and hopefully some comfort measure for your pain.

You're in my prayers!
    Spine-Health Moderator
    Please read my medical history at: Medical History

• Thanks >:D<

I see my PM this week, but I can't go up on my meds. I need to titrate down before my surgery.... Plus the meds make focusing harder. Hubby Iand I were looking at new office chairs last weekend and I found one that actually supports my spine all the way up to the neck.

I should have bought it ~X( I need to go back this weekend and get it. Costco so you have to load it yourself...

I have a big sales meeting Friday so most of the week will be centered around preparing for that.