Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

bigdaddy4792bbigdaddy4792 Posts: 1
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:57 AM in Chronic Pain
Hi can any one help me.I had 2 surgery.s for meniscus tear in left knee, and after new mri.I once again have another tear.but Dr. said no sense getting another surgery because pain could get worse.it now has put my back out.limping for 3 years. I have 8 bulging disc and and possible annular tear at S1 nerve root.I cannot sit or stand for more then 5 min without having so much pain in back.and knee gives out after walking for a bit.takes me 30 min just to roll out of bed.I am single dad with 2 girls that I cant particpate inalot of their activities anymore due too pain.knee is swollen beneath the knee for 3 years now and has never gone away.no blood clot indicated.but I was refused disabilty benefits from CPP and odsp and have hearing coming up for both any advice that you can offer.for me to present this case would be helpful.my Dr. is at point he said why write anythinf else they not listening and they dont seem to care about all the mri that shows all the injuries. thanks

• I was accepted for CPP due to an EMG/nerve test that was abnormal. Also my report and the Drs was very thorough can't stand long, can't walk more than so many minutes, can't stand to cook or do dishes. Send in all your Dr.s consults and test results. Do you have sciatica in your leg besides having knee issues? Have you seen an Orthopedic Surgeon about your knee issues? I hope when you appeal you can get accepted. Charry
    DDD of lumbar spine with sciatica to left hip,leg and foot. L4-L5 posterior disc bulge with prominent facets, L5-S1 prominent facets with a posterior osteocartilaginous bar. Mild bilateral foraminal narrowing c-spine c4-c7 RN
  • If you have the means to do it, a lawyer could help you as well.
    APROUD CANADIANveteranButNOTa doctor, my thoughts are my own
This discussion has been closed.