Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Please help diagnose my mother..

My mother has been diagnosed with Cervical Spondylosis. But she has been experiencing symptoms that generally do not match that of Cervical Spondylosis.

My mother has a generally low Blood Pressure as normal. But at times Blood pressure gets very high and she gets tingling in the head which proceeds to whole upper body, and a burning sensation in the upper body and great dizziness. Also her hands and feet get red. A general fatigue is also experienced.
At times of these attacks (I suppose I can call them attacks) her Blood pressure changes very suddenly from 90/70 to 170/80.
When she feels well, her B.P. comes back to normal but when feels the symptoms mentioned above, her B.P is very high.
Why these symptoms are occuring and do they belong to Cervical Spondylosis? I need help please..
Doctors have not been able to diagnose her well..

Here is the report of Cervical Spondylosis

• MetalneckMetalneck Island of Misfit toysPosts: 1,364
    You need to consult additional licensed physicians.

We can not assist in that fashion. I do hope that you seek appropriate help, and she can make progress towards getting her problems resolved.

Welcome to Spine Health and I hope you find answers
    with your physicians (maybe some new ones)?

Spine-health Moderator
    Welcome to Spine-Health  Please read the linked guidelines!!

• I understand that this is just a forum and I am not in anyway relying on answers on this forum to deal with my mother's medical condition. I am finding new doctors and they would be the only source of my mother's medical aid. I would just simply like to know if Cervical Spondylosis shows these type of symptoms or not. Thank you for your time and concern.
  • MetalneckMetalneck Island of Misfit toysPosts: 1,364
    The search function at the top of the page can be a useful resource to learn more about conditions and symptoms ...

This may help!

Spine-health Moderator
    Welcome to Spine-Health  Please read the linked guidelines!!

• Welcome to spine health. Sorry i have no idea. I am lower back,

Hopefuly you can find the right dr to figure it out, multiple symptoms sometimes makes it complicated to treat and find the cause, Only the right dr with doing the right tests will know whats going on, Good luck
    Flexicore ADR 2004 resulting nerve damage l4l5 Fusion 2006 same level, 2009 hardware removal with lami !
    2012 scs implant ,
  • @Metalneck
    Thank you for replies. That page is really helpful, almost 90% of the symptoms are that of Cervical Spondylosis.
    But one thing that I still don't understand is that why her blood pressure rises to such dangerous levels... It only rises when she's feeling dizziness spells and goes down as soon as the dizziness goes away..

@Alexhurting Thank you for your reply :)
  • Pain will rise bp
    Flexicore ADR 2004 resulting nerve damage l4l5 Fusion 2006 same level, 2009 hardware removal with lami !
    2012 scs implant ,
  • But the thing is, she doesn't experience neck pain. She only experiences it from keeping the neck straight for hours.
    I read in that article gave by Metalneck, it is written that only 50% of the patients of this condition experience pain, rest don't. So I suppose my mother is in in the other 50%.