Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

degenerative disk disease

joyce j.jjoyce j. Posts: 4
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:57 AM in Degenerative Disc Disease
ok this is my first post so plz bear with me,i have ddd,have had for years,i broke my tailbone 3 times and have had a laminectomy in 2009,the pain is back now in full force,and i was wondering if a chiro could help me? thank u for ur help!

• I think you should get clearance from your Surgeon to go to a Chiropractor. I have DDD also but haven't had surgery and I have seen a Chiropractor only for inferential treatments to take down the swelling in my back but don't get any adjustments. Have you tried Physiotherapy or Aquatherapy? Take care. Charry

DDD of lumbar spine with sciatica to left hip,leg and foot. L4-L5 posterior disc bulge with prominent facets, L5-S1 prominent facets with a posterior osteocartilaginous bar. Mild bilateral foraminal narrowing c-spine c4-c7 RN
  • no i havent,i dont think my ins. will cover it. trying to find the best a cheapest way,it aint easy lol
  • Hi and welcome,, what level was the lami done on? The ddd alone i would not worry about so much, But if you had a lami years back then its posible something further could be going on.

You might want to see the dr who did your lami or same kind of dr to look at it on xray or mri or both, Good luck
    Flexicore ADR 2004 resulting nerve damage l4l5 Fusion 2006 same level, 2009 hardware removal with lami !
    2012 scs implant ,