Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Brendas Contact Info

MetalneckMetalneck Island of Misfit toysPosts: 1,368
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:57 AM in Matters of the Heart
If anyone wants Brenda's Contact info
PM me and I will PM you her info.

Spine-Health Moderator
Welcome to Spine-Health  Please read the linked guidelines!!  (Click on Welcome to Spine-Health)

• Dave, you're a super great friend and wonderful SH member!!! I just wanted to thank you for being such a good friend to our friend Brenda! Without your information concerning Brenda, we wouldn't have known. Dave, you don't just talk-the-talk, you walk-the-walk!!! Thank you again for being a great friend & member of S-H!!!
    God bless you, Brenda C.

• MetalneckMetalneck Island of Misfit toysPosts: 1,368
    They short changed you a screw !!

I would demand a refund !!

Pictures don't lie !!

Spine-Health Moderator
    Welcome to Spine-Health  Please read the linked guidelines!!  (Click on Welcome to Spine-Health)

• heal up and git back on those traveling shoes soon!
    William Garza
    Spine-Health Mod

Welcome to Spine-Health

• Thank you Dave you are a wonderful friend!!! And like Brenda said, you "walk the walk, and talk the talk" when it comes down to it!!! Love ya man. There are many on here the I am close to too, and Dave, you KNOW you are on the top, if not the top of that list.

I am pumped up enough to know what I am reading and such, but to post, not so much there. I'm barely awake here, but wanted to pop in so any doubters, they can see I am indeed still around, but just not 'kicking high' as they say. I will be around more and more as thoracic and cervical spines heal. They are fighting each other right now!!!

It will be quite the adventure still to say the least!!! *HUGZ* to all!!!!

Brenda aka around these parts "new neck"....'rodding neck', 'necks are us'...sigh.

PCTF C4 - T2, Laminectomies C5, C6 & C7. Severe Palsy left arm/hand.
  • Well, the left side is to count the levels, and the right, is the sexy side! (G) Ranchhand, trying to heal, trying... missing our little RV trips!!!

• SH is the best thing I've found and so are you ALL that make it what it is.

Brenda has been so welcoming to me and you are such a dear one to check on her and pass things our way. You guys are the kind of friend anyone would like to know and have.

• Praying for a fast recovery. *gentle hugs*
  • Ranch, Gracie, Daisy mae, you all are wonderful, thanks! Healing is going a TON better than I expected so far. I know several on here sent cards to the rehab, but I never got them - given their crap there, probably will never get them!

Thanks so much for your thoughts and prayers, and ignore the spamming jerk who posted over 50+ trash adds so far..sigh. (G)

• SO happy to hear you are doing so well! Praise God :) Thinking of you. Have a great day!
  • So where is Brenda? She usually posts every day.

How did her recovery go? Has she been institutionalized or something?
  • hope she's okay. I do remember, however, her saying that according to her surgeon she'd have some ups and downs in her recovery, which are typical postop, and, too, her surgery involved T1, so she could be having difficulty typing (which is hopefully temporary), or her surgeon may have advised her to stay off of her keyboard for a while.

Metalneck, if I remember correctly you contacted her a while back. either when she was in the hospital or the rehab. Would it be possible for you to touch base with her so we can find out how she's doing? If you can, we'd sure appreciate it. :)))
  • Brenda
    You listened to me whine and cry in fear about a year ago. It helped me alot and I am very thankful for your kind words. I really hope you get better soon. Saying prayers for you
  • I just wanted you to know I'm praying for your healing today, tomorrow and the next. May each level bring you closer to new comfort and content.Hang in there trooper!