Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Kelly - our new Moderator

dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 9,832
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:57 AM in Spine-Health Announcements
I was going to wait until mid week, but I just could not keep from announcing this.

I have move Numbskull (Kelly) from the Authority Member role to Moderator.

Kelly has not been an Authority member that long, but it was clear from all of her actions that she is more than capable of performing the duties of a Spine-Health moderator.

Kelly is:
- Compassionate
- Fair and Honest
- Understands and supports all of Spine-Health objectives
- Strong and knows when things need to be handled.

Please wish Kelly your best in her new role as a Spine-Health Moderator.
Ron DiLauro Spine-Health System Administrator
I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com

• Good for you Kelly, proud of ya! Keep up the good work, and don't forget us little guys! (G) No, all joking aside, you'll do great! *HUGZ*

PCTF C4 - T2, Laminectomies C5, C6 & C7. Severe Palsy left arm/hand.
  • congrats. good on you girlfriend! =D>
  • j.howiejj.howie Brentwood, Ca., USAPosts: 1,730
    Kelly congrats, =D> You'll do great!!!
    Jim :D
    Click my name to see my Medical history
    You get what you get, not what you deserve......I stole that from Susan (rip)
    Today is yours to embrace........ for tomorrow, who knows what might be starring you in the face!
  • Kelly,

Welcome to the moderator club. Really there is not much to do, as we have such a great cast of members. So congrats on the move up, and looking forward to working with you more.
  • congrats kelly,
    and what a great choice papa ron and team.
    So proud of ya Kelly.
    hugs my friend
    neck,bone spurs pain started 04, back issues and fusion l4,l5 06~hardware removed.
    good few yrs. 09 pain sharp, numbness feet,legs, diagnosed fibro, neurop. legs.lung issues.
    daily goal do good thing for someone.
  • Kelly, congratulations on your new position!!! You'll make a wonderful moderator. I agree with everything Ron said about you. Hugs, Brenda C.
  • Thanks so much everyone! Whew, I need a vacation already... LOL I can't wait to get back at the end of the week, and start my new role with a refreshed mind and soul, and hope that I can live up to Papa Ron's and Tammy's and the rest of the team's expectations, and all of yours as well!
    APROUD CANADIANveteranButNOTa doctor, my thoughts are my own
  • LizLiz Posts: 7,832
    Great decision Ron

Congratulations Kelly, you are a great choice for the moderator position you do such a brilliant job

Liz, Spine-health Moderator

Spinal stenosis since 1995
    Lumber decompression surgery S1 L5-L3[1996]
    Cervical stenosis, so far avoided surgery
  • Congratulations Kelly :-)

• sunny1966ssunny1966 VIRGINIAPosts: 1,385
    Kelly, you're a fine choice and I know you'll do a great job helping to keep our 'family' running smoothly.

I appreciate all of you guys who help keep this forum the terrific place it is.

• Congrats Kelly! Great choice!

>:D< Karen
    >:D< >:-D< : Karen
    L3-S1 herniation and bulges, stenosis, mod facet,ddd,impinged nerves,coccydinia
    discectomy/lami July 2011-unsuccessful
    adr L5-S1 Feb 2012
  • SavageSavage United StatesPosts: 5,427
    Thank you for all you and all the rest of the "powers that be" :)...thank you for keeping this the best site ever.

I can imagine all the overseeing and monitoring and all your efforts are deeply appreciated.
    Good luck and enjoy your new position!
    Spine-Health Moderator
    Please read my medical history at: Medical History

• my congratulations as well Kelly. Fine choice made by Ron. Your handling of my mistake of posting a website link was done so graciously and with respect, a breath of fresh air and I thank you for that.

Best to you up there in Canada!

• Hey i already posted congrats to kelly but post is gone, Ok who did it?

I dont know who to point finger at there is so many of you mods and Authority team members, i think there is more of you then regular members lol, Git- ir - done
    Flexicore ADR 2004 resulting nerve damage l4l5 Fusion 2006 same level, 2009 hardware removal with lami !
    2012 scs implant ,
  • I dunno, did you throw a curse in there Alex? lol, just kidding. Thanks everyone, you sure know how to make a girl blush ;)
    APROUD CANADIANveteranButNOTa doctor, my thoughts are my own
  • Woops... Numbskull!

I think this is awesome. What a great addition to the Team!

Hugs to you, Kelly.

Tammy :)