Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Happy Halloween spineys

starsinhereyessstarsinhereyes Posts: 583
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:57 AM in Lighten and Brighten
Happy Halloween all,
what does everyone do on this day, there are so many of us from all over, just a fun thing to see how many different ways or if you do Halloween things at all.

Our block is huge and lots of kids all ages, so it is safe and everyone comes out, we can take our kids around at same time and even leave bowl candy saying take few pieces and yes the kids to do it.

So share what you do today??
And I hope today brings you all pain free days

neck,bone spurs pain started 04, back issues and fusion l4,l5 06~hardware removed.
good few yrs. 09 pain sharp, numbness feet,legs, diagnosed fibro, neurop. legs.lung issues.
daily goal do good thing for someone.

• Today I am going to spend halloween a little differently. I have the day off so I am going to go to lunch with my sister and then go to the store to get some work pants (I spilled fruit punch all over my pants 2 days ago).

Tonight I am going to go over to my friends house and we are going to watch a scary movie and continue to plan our Disney trip in Feb.

ACDF C4-5 June 23rd, 2011

Another surgery in the near future. I am 26 years old.

Current Meds- Norco 7.5/325, Cymbalta 60mg, Gabapentin, Adderall 20mg
  • for this year it is totally all about the kids:) love to see the grandbabies and any neighborhood kids all dressed up :)
    I also do love Halloween and have in the past dressed up and enjoyed the local parties, but this year I am leaving it to the kids, unless you want to count this cane as part of my costume!

wishing you all some smiles a bit less pain and maybe some chocolate!! yum!!
  • sunny1966ssunny1966 VIRGINIAPosts: 1,385
    Happy Halloween to you too! And all fellow spineys!

I live so far back in the sticks that we have no trick or treaters at my house! lol. Our son is 20 so no one to take out either. I miss that.

The one thing I try to do is make it to Walmart at midnight to buy half priced candy!! :D If nothing happens there'll be candy wrappers all over tomorrow. hehehe.

• Not too much happening for me. Since we moved to this new area 3 months ago we will not be shelling out. At my other home we had tons of kids come around for the great chocolate bars I gave out but this year my husband didn't get any treats for the kids and there aren't a lot of kids in this immediate area. I know they will miss treats at my other house! Tonight the lights will be low so they won't come to the door.

I usually like watching The Rocky Horror Picture Show movie. Anyone remember that movie? We used to go out dancing and I dressed up as Elvira or a Vampire with black nails and black lipstick similar to my Avatar picture! Charry
    DDD of lumbar spine with sciatica to left hip,leg and foot. L4-L5 posterior disc bulge with prominent facets, L5-S1 prominent facets with a posterior osteocartilaginous bar. Mild bilateral foraminal narrowing c-spine c4-c7 RN
  • Out here (the boonies) never have tricker-treaters, so it is always quiet. Hubby is on night shift, so staying on med schedule and relaxing as I come back to my new normal, whatever that will be. (G)

I hope all don't overdue tonight with the bending to get the candy or give it out. Stay safe all!!! And...have fun!!

PCTF C4 - T2, Laminectomies C5, C6 & C7. Severe Palsy left arm/hand.
  • Happy halloween Mary and all,,,!

I have my spine patient costume on! Trick or Treat? No candy thanks. Just VIcodine please,
    Flexicore ADR 2004 resulting nerve damage l4l5 Fusion 2006 same level, 2009 hardware removal with lami !
    2012 scs implant ,