Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

A poem

William GarzaWilliam Garza TexasPosts: 2,342
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:57 AM in Water Cooler
These flowers in damnable field, that they have fallen makes us lesser by far, for in their demise, we missed their life. Fallen though they may be, forgotten they are not. Quick was the day and fearful the season which took them from us, But they were here. It is up to us to remember till the falling sun the memory of the flowers given to us, some ignored, some we held, all we miss.

It is up to us to carry on the task laid upon our feet. To build the brave new world in their image, so to task we go, no words will make easy the way, no mere thought will make the task to stand..

To the breach we go and raise arm and resolute brow to the battle at hand. Only this moment are we alive, we walkers of the fields, we who once rejoiced in the light.

The task is hard and the light is faded, but the battle must be won. Some will rise, all will fall in the bitter end...

But in this moment have we, the next sweet breath of life belongs to us, but the next may not.

So deeply we breath in this, and then the next, for we know the price of this life has grown dear and the burden heavy and we may drop by the way, but until that drop do I stand...

resolute , unburdened and free. knowing finally as I must, that to hold on too tightly to my life I have lost it, and that to let go, I have freed myself to all the possibilitys.

So I lay to rest my dreams,and my sorrows

I lay to rest my anger and defeats

I lay to rest in green fields with the flowers and I dream of the Sun and fall into the the sleep of inner peace.

I think we were all given gifts which were taken too soon, along with peace of mind. Maybe too manny attributes were tied to the self image.

We are more than the image we want to be, or were.
We are still alive and full of promise, and hope of tommorrow. Let go the burden of guilt, passion and desire for just the moment and let them be the flower of the season past. Let work today, right now and here bear sweet fruits. fight for the moment you have now, it is important to own it, to make it yours. You may fail, but you have fought. you may fall, but you have stood.

Be at peace

William Garza
Spine-Health Mod

Welcome to Spine-Health