Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

odds for another surgery?

nanaclarknnanaclark Posts: 7
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:57 AM in Recovering from Surgery
June 2009 post spinal fusion surgery.L3,L4,L5,S1.New rods and screws.Another spinal fusion surgery Aug 2011 , L1 and L2 , more rods and screw. Problem..Scolisois and Stenosis. What are the odds of the progression of this disease traveling up my spine? I'm 67 years old and don't think I can have another back surgery. Thank you, Norma Jean

• just my two cents ... i wish we could have a crystal ball to know things ahead of time, but we can't. :W

i think we should just go about our lives the best we can rather than live on what ifs. too bad i don't remember this myself sometimes, lol. we might spend a lot of time worrying about something that may never happen. i'd say just do what you can to protect your spine the best you can.

i hope this doesn't sound like i'm negating or minimizing your concerns, because i am not. this is just what i felt compelled to respond with. i don't know what else to say. this is what's in my head about the same thing that concerns you, and i have had more surgeries than you (not that number of surgeries is always a precursor).