Hello spiney friends!
Saw my surgeon today and had the opportunity to talk about any last minute concerns before surgery next Saturday. He has decided that due to the progression of the instability to my L5/S1 and the severe degeneration that is there, he will extend my fusion to include that level. So, now I'll be having a double fusion from L4-S1.
I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed and anxious now. But, coming to Spine-Health and talking with friends or reading posts of others in similar situations always makes me feel better.
If anyone has any advice on things I can do to reduce my stress and anxiety, i'd greatly appreciate it! I always love hearing other peoples stories too
I always gain a better understanding of what i'm headed for and ways to cope. You guys rock
Have a blessed night!