Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

back and neck pain

pigfarmerppigfarmer Posts: 32
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:58 AM in Sacroiliac (SI) Joint Problems
when is it time to go to the emergency room? my legs are so weak I can barely walk, and the pain in my SI joints is terrible. I try to just get up out of my hospital bed and it is horrible. And I know what pain is from having nine lumbar back surgeries, and passing seventy kidney stones, but this ranks right up there with them all. I've had a series of three staight months of injections into my SI joints hoping it would help, but only helps for about two weeks. Doctor says the SI joints can be fused, and they have had some sucess with this, but I am already fused from S-1 to L-3 and don't know if I want to do this. Is there anybody out there that has had this done, and did it do any good. Thanks
11 back surgeries, fused from L3/S1. Now have four herniated disc in neck from C3/C7. And two new herniated disc in lumbar at L1-2, L2-3. Passed 73 kidney stones, five surgeries on left ankle that now has seven screws in it and is fused. Both shoulders