Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Memory and neck movement

zigazziga Posts: 143
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:58 AM in Neck Pain: Cervical

I think this may just be happening to me. I don't know if it is that I am very kynesthetic. I feel so much the change in movement in my neck and the pain after 9 month. It is difficult to rest on my belly to read a book or to hug someone cause I am small my head always ends in the belly of the person well not always. Uncomfortable to sleep.

The question is, many times when I try to remember things and tell the story to somebody things it is difficult because I think that my body movement especially the neck since the head is on top is like the key to get access to my memories. When I realize I move differently I freeze. And so I wonder if anybody feels this lost of synchronicity. Whatever I know it sounds crazy.

I tried to dance but it was painful, does anybody here dances?

I know I am not supposed to be like this, I think for a one level fusion. I want to get better.

I am walking almost every day and doing tai chi two days a week.

I will start working this December doing interviews, hope that helps.

• When was the last time you were evaluated by your doc? Nothing sounds crazy, but proper evaluation and documentation is important to anyone's recovery. If you feel like things just "aren't right" then that's generally the body and mind's way of telling you to have it checked out.

Good luck with the interviews next month.

• Today I talk with a person that had surgery and she told me that I should evaluate myself again, she said she did not feel all this things I feel. I know every body is different. I am going to make an appointment this week to with another surgeon and in december I will do another MRI. I freak out so much now just thinking of mri. Things that never never had put me nervous. I don't know if I want bad news in December. Yes good news. After that I will see a doctor.

I don't know if any of you have this experience but now I hate having blood tests, going to doctor's offices the smell puts me nervous it just transport me to all the rush to check on me... Things have to be done in an organized way and with patience... but that is another topic.

Thanks again