Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Aviatrix -

HathaniHHathani Posts: 3
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:58 AM in Neck Pain: Cervical
I am not sure if this is the right board to ask about her or not. In fact I am even 100% sure this is the person I am trying to find.

The friend I am looking for is Brenda (I do have her full name but will not post it here) and she had neck surgery a couple of months back and was doing very well.

She is a member of a couple of other sites I belong to and we have not heard from her in some weeks and she isn't answering emails or PMs there or here and we are a bit concerned.

Does anyone know her, know of her or have any news about her please as her friends are getting worried and we would like to know how she is.

Thank you, Marg

• Yes, this is the same person.

Perhaps the mods can tell you what happened to Brenda. They always know best, after all, can I get an "Amen" on that?
  • and doubtful will come back. Some very bad things were said about her that drove her off. The moderators can address that for you.

Metalneck or Sleepergrl might be able to help you out. They have been talking to her.

If you read this Brenda you're a pita, but I hope you're ok. ;-) Email me if you want.

• We shouldn't judge anyone - after all, this Forum is not only for education but also mutual support, which we all need at times due to our spine issues.
  • For your information.

I take it that she has not been banned but left.
    Her profile still appears to be up on the site here.

Thing is she is NOT answering emails either.

When she went into surgery she mentioned that there was a friend on here who would have the updated information on her and I would very much like to find that person as she might know what is going on.

The other thing I would like to know is how do I contact the moderators?

I am very familiar with the site where I met her but do not know how this works here.

Brenda if you do happen to read this please let me, Hippy or Shy know how you are as we are worried. Thanks
  • dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 9,832
    My moderator and authority team do not have any information as to why she is not online here.

We have no control of the activity of any member.

There was some activity regarding Brenda a little while ago, but that is of personal nature. We do not discuss any personal member situations on the public forums.

Perhaps you can try the other sites you indicated that you belong to where she had membership to also.

Ron DiLauro Spine-Health System Administrator
    I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
    You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com
  • Well, I hope she's okay, wherever she is now. She was always very friendly and helpful to me, and I hope she returns. Best of luck with your recovery from surgery, Brenda.
  • dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 9,832
    Ron DiLauro Spine-Health System Administrator
    I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
    You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com
  • Did you try sending up smoke signals see if she responds?

I did not see nothing bad said about her so i dont know what the fuss is about, Maybe sometimes a person just needs private time for themself and should be left alone instead of everyone searching for the person,

Searching from 1 website to another, If she dont respond to someones email would mean she dont want to be bothered, I know thats what i do,

I get burned out talking about my pain on 1 website, how many websites did she belong to, Way too much for my brain to take in so i say nothing but git-ir-done
    Flexicore ADR 2004 resulting nerve damage l4l5 Fusion 2006 same level, 2009 hardware removal with lami !
    2012 scs implant ,
  • As no-one has heard from her I will say goodbye and thanks for trying to help.
  • I don't know what happened... and truthfully I don't really care. ALL I know is Brenda was always a friend and support throughout my surgery. Sorry to see her go.
    ACDF C4-5 June 23rd, 2011

Another surgery in the near future. I am 26 years old.

Current Meds- Norco 7.5/325, Cymbalta 60mg, Gabapentin, Adderall 20mg

• I don't know what happened, but it is obvious that something has happened.

I just hope that Brenda is doing ok and that she is getting all the support she needs from her husband. Shame that we can't support her through her recovery and know how she is.

• She gave other people encouragement and don't think anyone's opinion should stop her from being here to get support and receive it.

I would've been upset to see the PMs but that was because of someone's PM to stop you from posting and they are no longer here, but won't let that stop me from helping others or getting support.

Brenda you're a real Trooper. We miss you. All the best with your healing from surgery. Charry hugs
    DDD of lumbar spine with sciatica to left hip,leg and foot. L4-L5 posterior disc bulge with prominent facets, L5-S1 prominent facets with a posterior osteocartilaginous bar. Mild bilateral foraminal narrowing c-spine c4-c7 RN
  • Miss you Brenda.........I hope you can see this and PM me somehow, email or whatever. :-(

• I dont know either what happened, or what was said.

But if your still reading here, i wanna wish you the very best of luck with your recovery, and your future.
    Take care of yourself.
  • I miss you too! I miss your good humor and kind helpful posts! Also sure miss RV and other stories, like your amusing cats.

Take care and I hope you are doing well!

Your spiney friend,