Hello All!! I hope that everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving and is having fun preparing for the coming holidays despite our pain and worries. 12/7/11, I went in for a Spinal Cord Stimulator Test. It was concidered very successful, as it relieved about 70% of my pain in the areas that it covered. Now I need to decide if I should call my surgeon to schedule the surgery or if enough is enough. I've had 2 back surgeries and a hip surgery and I swore I would never have another surgery unless it was an emergency. However, the relief I had from the test has me second guessing myself. It gave me relief in my lower back and down both legs. It felt really funny, but better than pain. I just don't know what to do!!!
Any advise and/or info would be appreciated!!!!!!
1. L3-4 decompression laminectomy and foraminotomy
2. Left complete L3-4 discectomy with decompression of L4 root.
3. Posterior lumbar interbody fusion, L3-4 with 10-mm Capstone cage and autograph.
4. Posterior spinal fusion L3-L5 with iliac bone graph and BMP
5. Legacy instrumentation, L3 to L5