Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

mri results

grannyboyleggrannyboyle Posts: 5
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:58 AM in New Member Introductions
hi im new here can anyone help me understard my 10 year old daughters mri it reads.there is
blunting of the antro-superior endplate of the body of the T8.there is minor associated oedema.normal alignment.no
sinister bony lesion identifed.disc spaces are well preserved.within the canal at T8 is a linear of low signal which is
most suggestive of and ectatic vessel.would be gratfully of your thoughts.thanks a million :D

• SavageSavage United StatesPosts: 5,476
    You really need your doctor to explain the findings.

It makes for better patient compliance and he ordered the testing, so doc should think it important enough to explain.

Also, if there is any pain, or change in condition.. I would call doc. You don't need to wait til next appointment. My doc always tells me to call in between visits if I need him.

Good luck
    Spine-Health Moderator
    Please read my medical history at: Medical History

• hi and welcome to the forum! we are here to offer you support and answer what questions we can. please have a good look around and make yourself at home..i am no doctor so i cannot help you with your results!! i do want to say hello and stop by the forums anytime!! there is always a spiney around.. good luck with your test results.. Jenny :)
  • thank you both for your comments was good to get reply.should not be long now till we c doc.hope ye r keeping well and happy new year :D
  • was looking up your profile and seen you have a lot of health problems.my mother is suffering from a lot of the same problems as you iscimic bowel is really playing up at the min there wait to do the bypass as the stents havent worked for her.hope this is a good year for you :D
  • Welcome to spine health! Sorry but I can't help with your MRI results, but wanted to let you know that we are here for support.

Your daughter is only 10...so young, sorry to hear if she is having pain or other symptoms.

Can you let us know what some of her symptoms are, as although we cannot interpret MRI results, sometimes it helps to find others who are dealing with the same symptoms.Has she had any other tests or treatment(physio, ESI's tens)

Wishing her and you all the best!

>:D< Karen
    >:D< >:-D< : Karen
    L3-S1 herniation and bulges, stenosis, mod facet,ddd,impinged nerves,coccydinia
    discectomy/lami July 2011-unsuccessful
    adr L5-S1 Feb 2012
  • hi katie started waking in the mornings complaining of weakness in her legs.a few weeks later she started complaining of a pain in her middle back back pain gets worse in the evenings........
    hope your ADR goes well next month ::::::D