Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

What comes next

annmarieaannmarie Posts: 1
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:59 AM in Neck Pain: Cervical
I had c5-c6 dics replacement in March 2010. Turned right around and had to have a fusion on my c6-c7 Nov 2010. Now I'm starting to have reacurring sytoms like before my second surgery.I spoke to my nero Dr who thinks that there is something going on with my neck again and recommended my surgeon is blowing me off. What would you do?
Ann Clark

• I would go for a second opinion NS if your NS won't see you. Did your Neurologist order a CT to check out how you're doing? Did you go for Physiotherapy after your surgery? I hope you get some answers soon. Take care. Charry
    DDD of lumbar spine with sciatica to left hip,leg and foot. L4-L5 posterior disc bulge with prominent facets, L5-S1 prominent facets with a posterior osteocartilaginous bar. Mild bilateral foraminal narrowing c-spine c4-c7 RN
  • Welcome to spine health. Sorry that you are having symptoms again after having two surgeries not so long ago.

Do you know if you fully fused after your fusion? How was your recovery from your ADR? I agree with Charry to see about getting a second opinion and having some testing done to see what is going on.

Please keep us updated. Hope that you get some answers and relief

>:D< Karen

>:D< >:-D< : Karen
    L3-S1 herniation and bulges, stenosis, mod facet,ddd,impinged nerves,coccydinia
    discectomy/lami July 2011-unsuccessful
    adr L5-S1 Feb 2012