I am not asking for a diagnose, I know better lol
I know zip, zero, nada about thoracic area of the spine as all of my damage has been in the L & S ares.
In order that this happened:
1. had a bad fall in my home. I thought i was Ok except for some bumps and soreness. Was great-full I fell on my "good" side of my back.
2. few night later - I woke up to both feet with charlie type horses in them - all 10 toes were sticking straight up in the air and the pain was unreal.
3. left side toes went down within a few seconds and pain left.
4. right side (the side I fell on) toes refused to go back down even when I pushed on them. Pain left in about 3 minutes. All toes but the the big toe and toe next to it went back down.
Since that event about 2 months ago and to current date:
1. the big toe and toe next to it wont lay down unless I have shoes on. Both toes spread out far part from it other like a web foot type would.
2. BOTH feet want to always walk on tippy toe and at times on my heels of my feet but 95% of time on tippy toes.. Even when sitting or laying down both feet want to be in tippy toe position. I have to force my mind/body to not walk on tippy toes and to not allow feet to go to tippy toe position when I am sitting or laying down.
3. I keep my shoes on unless I am in bed as that is the only way I can walk balanced.
4. Just started this week. I have cramping in the arch of right foot.
Notes* I did go see my PCP who is my back/pain Dr as well (I live in hickville usa lol) as after I fell I now have massive pain on my right side which was always my good/pain free side.
From about the middle of my back down to to hip. NO pain relief at all for this new pain. That leads me to think sciatic issues as when I had sciatic issues on left side it felt like this and I never found pain relief. "Thankfully" it finally got pinched off and "died".
He thinks from what I explained to him (like sciatic pain but even worse then I remember that pain being) I have done something to thoracic disk/disks and I will soon be getting a new MRI.
I can literately put 1 finger right on THE spot that the pain starts in (before it starts to travel downward) and he said that it is right beside a disk in the thoracic area. He named the disk but I can't remember it now.
Does anyone else have any of these issues? If yes why? What causes them?
L1 - S2 "gone" useless in 1 way or another. DDD. RA. Bone Spurs. Tons of nerve damage/issues. Stenosis. Both knees replaced. 50 yrs old. I had a great fall (hence my user name) at age 41 and it has been a domino effect every since.