Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Spondyothesis stage 3, missing L-5 disk

LynnPerryLLynnPerry Posts: 3
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:59 AM in Good News
Well its been about 2 months, and I still can't believe I still can walk and stand with NO PAIN!
I still don't know what happened other than it was healing from GOD.
I have had mixed reviews when I tell people that after 2 years in a wheelchair, canes, mobility dog, inversion, tens and lots of drugs, that I no longer have nerve pain down my leg. Comments like "it really wasn't that bad" They look at me like I was making it up, to "GOD IS AMAZING!"
I have since put my wheelchairs and canes in the basement as I don't need them. My dog Winston, I tought him to help me in so many ways I thought about giving him to someone who needs him, but he is my 90 lb baby and part of the family so he stays.
I am enjoying going places as I have been a hermit for the last 2 years going only to church.
I went out with a friend yesterday, and she was amazed too that I wasn't screaming in pain or looking for a place to sit every 5 minutes.
My spine has shifted 17 times altogether, and I have cancelled my surgery. I JUST DON'T NEED IT. There is hope for all of us. The pain continues across my lower spine but after 20 years I am used to that. Its the nerve pain for 2 years that made me want to commit sucide. I don't have ins to find out what happened and don't care I CAN WALK!