Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

New to Spine-Health

EmnEmPeanutEEmnEmPeanut Posts: 2
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:59 AM in New Member Introductions
Hello hello!

My name is Emily and I'm a 22-year-old college graduate. I come here because I had a spinal injury back in April, and it has now been 9 months and my doctors still can't figure ut what's wrong with me. I've seen two physiatrists, a chiropractor, a physical therapist, and a neurologist. We're at the point where we've done every "conservative" diagnostic and treatment option and the only possibilities left are invasive.
I'm looking for support and anyone who might have ideas that could help.

This seems like a great community and I'm happy to be a part of it. :)

• HI Emily,

Let me first say welcome to spine-health. Have a look around and you will find others dealing with the same conditions as yourself. You might want to check out the forum for Alternative treatments and see what others have tried. Just thought I would stop by and welcome you to spine-health. Look forward to reading more of your post.
  • hi and welcome to the forum! we are here to offer you support and answer what questions we can. you have come to a great place to meet new friends and gather information about your pain problems..please don't give up!! i know it can often be a long road to find a diagnosis!! stop by the forum anytime! we are always here to help!! good luck as you continue on with your search!! Jenny :)