I am scheduled to have an ADR at the L5/S1 level on Feb 6th.Tomorrow is my pre-op. They said that a nurse would meet with me and to have a list of questions ready to ask.
Since I really didn't get any information from the surgeon at my appointment,when it was scheduled, I want to make sure I ask a bunch of questions, so that I will feel more confident going into surgery.
So far I have
1. How long is the surgery?
2. How long should I expect to be in hospital if no complications.
3. Will I need a brace afterwards?
4. Will I need compression stockings?
5. How long do I wait before physio?
6. Will there be a vascular surgeon there ?(it is anterior surgery)
Any ideas on other questions that I should be asking at the pre-op?
Thank you for any suggestions
>:D< >:-D< : Karen
L3-S1 herniation and bulges, stenosis, mod facet,ddd,impinged nerves,coccydinia
discectomy/lami July 2011-unsuccessful
adr L5-S1 Feb 2012